Use our nicotine mixing calculator below to find out how much nicotine base you will need to add to your RTV (Ready to Vape) juices. All you have to do is enter the strength of your nicotine base, the size of your bottle of flavoured juice and your desired nicotine strength and then the nicotine mixing calculator will tell you how much nicotine base to add to your juice. Don’t let the image above fool you, mixing nicotine into your eJuice is easy with our nicotine mixing calculator.
Nicotine Mixing Tips:
- We always recommend buying your nicotine mixing liquid in 100mg concentrate form. This is so that you use a lot less of it when mixing and it also dilutes the flavour of your eJuice a lot less. You just need to be a little more careful when working with high concentrate nicotine.
- Always try to wear gloves when working with nicotine, especially when it is a higher concentrate. Even just getting nicotine on your hands can make you feel sick, get headaches, etc.
- It may sound a little overboard but even wearing a dust mask or something to prevent you breathing it in is also a good idea.
- Use syringes to move your nicotine from bottle to bottle when mixing.
- After you are done with your nicotine mixing, clean up everything including your syringes and workspace.
- Keep your nicotine and any eJuices away from children in a safe place.
- To extend the life of your nicotine base, store it in a cool dark place or even a freezer. You can remove it from the freezer awhile before you need to use it so it can liquify again.
Where To Buy Unflavoured Nicotine Base:
There are quite a few places to buy nicotine eJuice and these all depend on where you live, in some countries it will be readily available at your local vape shop but in other countries it must be imported. Here are some places to get nicotine liquid from:
Currently, in Australia where I live; nicotine is able to be imported for personal use but is not to be sold or gifted here. Hopefully one day this country will catch up with the times and legalise vaping.
Nicotine Mixing Formula: The nicotine mixing calculator above uses the following formula to get the answer, if you don’t want to use our calculator you can easily use this formula on your own: (Desired Strength / Concentrated Nicotine Strength) x Bottle size (in ML) = Amount needed (in ML). So if you were using 100mg nicotine base and wanted to dilute it down to 6mg strength in your flavoured eJuice bottle of 60ml, this formula would become: 6 / 100 x 60 = 3.6ml. For those that aren’t sure, the ‘/’ symbol represents the division sign.
DISCLAIMER: This nicotine mixing calculator is just a guide to help you mix your nicotine correctly. We will not be held responsible for any injury, death or any other mishap from following this calculator. Always be safe when mixing nicotine and keep everything vape related away from children, especially nicotine and eJuices.