Today up for review is the Innokin Endura T20S. This is the kit that I always recommend people who want to quit smoking and get into vaping or anyone who just wants a quality, easy to use mouth to lung device. The kit consists of the mod and the tank and the kits come in a variety of different colours.
The Innokin Endura T20S is a mouth to lung starter kit, meaning it mimics a cigarette very closely. If you aren’t sure what ‘mouth to lung’ is, read our article: MTL VS DTL – What Is The Difference?. The reason I always recommend this kit for anyone who is looking to quit smoking and start vaping is for quite a few reasons i’ll list below:
- It is a mouth to lung device that mimics the feeling and throat hit of a cigarette.
- It is extremely easy to use, has no buttons or settings apart from a fire button.
- Internal battery that can be easily charge via USB cable (supplied).
- Comes with very good instructions on how to change coils, top up eliquid, etc.
- It is quite small and lightweight
- Performance is great, has very good flavour.
- Battery life is fantastic, getting a day or more out of it is quite easy.
- No variables to worry about (wattage, airflow, etc).
- Coils last a very long time and are cheap to replace (Around $11.95 AUD for 5 coils)
- Extremely well priced, only around $34.95 AUD for the whole kit. (We are selling this kit here)
Not only is this kit great for beginners but it’s good for anyone looking for a simple mouth to lung device where you don’t have to worry about any settings or taking batteries out to charge them or anything like that. I have been vaping for 7+ years and I have still enjoyed using this kit for the past 3-4 weeks. It really is one of the best starter kits I have come across and all of these things are exactly the reason why I recommend this kit so much.
The kit has a pretty nice and solid build quality to it and it astounds me what you get for the price. As mentioned in the dot points above, the instructions that come with it are very easy to understand and it even has images to show you how to change a coil and fill the tank with juice.
In terms of some of the technical specs, the tank has a 2ml eJuice capacity and a 1500mAh internal battery. It has a maximum wattage output of 18W (this is not user-adjustable) and it comes with 2x 0.8 ohm coils. The battery level is indicated by the colour of the lights in the fire button which is also illustrated nice and simply in the manual you get with it.
In summing up this review. This device deserves two massive thumbs up for it’s simplicity and it’s price. This is the kind of kit you would give/recommend to a new vaper or for someone who isn’t really tech savvy and doesn’t want to mess around with settings, external batteries, constant coil changes, etc. All you ever need to do with this kit is charge it, use it and every now and then change a coil.
Because we recommend this kit so much, we have decided to stock it on our online shop. It comes in multiple colours and is just $34.95. Check it out here: https://www.thecloudyboys.com/shop/product/innokin-endura-t20s-1500mah/
Let us know what you think about the Innokin Endura T20S Starter Kit by leaving your own review or by leaving a comment below.